Archive for March 2013
Mainly bug fixes.
1. New functionality for Plugins
Lots of enhancements, and one removal. See the Plugin Upgrade Guide. Of note, you can load plugins at startup now.
2. config.xml root element is <widget>
Shouldn’t affect your current config.xml since the config parsing doesn’t care about the root element name. There’ll be further changes to config.xml so we conform to the widget spec as we go along.
3. Better FileTransfer errors
Now you get the response body in the FileTransferError object returned.
4. Enable NSURLCache for better app performance
Set in the app template.
5. Added support for Native URIs (iOS’ assets-library:// scheme)