What’s new in Cordova iOS 2.7.0
1. Script Updates
- [CB–2849] Fix bin/create when CordovaLib parent dir has a space
- [CB–2788] add ./bin/check_reqs script to iOS
- [CB–3048] Add –arc flag to create script, support arc in template.
2. FileTransfer Updates
- [CB–2537] Implement streaming downloads for FileTransfer
- [CB–2190] Allow FileTransfer uploads/downloads to continue in background
- [CB–1518] Request content length in parallel with download for gzipped content
- [CB–51] Added httpMethod for file transfer options (defaults to POST)
- [CB–2824] Remove DebugConsole plugin
- [CB–3066] Fire onNativeReady from JS, as bridge is available immediately
3. Whitelist Updates
- [CB–3032] Add whitelist support for custom schemes.
- [CB–3067] iOS 5.0 file urls are not passing whitelist due to recent changes
- [CB–2725] Fix www deploy issues with symlinks
- [CB–2732] Only set camera device when allowed.
- [CB–2911] Updated resolveLocalFileSystemURI.
- [CB–2587] Added plugin timing for plugins that are loaded on startup (plugin ‘onload’ attribute)
- [CB–2848] ShowSplashScreenSpinner not used
- [CB–2960] Changing the volume of a sound already playing
- [CB–3021] Can no longer import CDVPlugin.h from plugin Objective-C++ code
- [CB–2698] Fix load detection when pages have redirects.
5. Camera EXIF Updates
- [CB–2902] re-added long/short tags to template dict, fixed subExifIFD offset
- [CB–2896] Multipart exif tags are not written correctly
- [CB–2790] Removed old splice code, replaced with JpegHeaderWriter api calls
- [CB–3039] iOS Exif date length mismtach
- [CB–3052] iOS Exif SubIFD offsets incorrect
6. InAppBrowser Updates
- [CB–3069] Fix InAppBrowser load events (for non-redirecting pages)
- [CB–3295] Send InAppBrowser loadstart events when redirects occur
- [CB–2653] Add InAppBrowser.executeScript() / InAppBrowser.insertCSS API (iOS)
- InAppBrowser: Don’t inject iframe bridge until necessary
- Fix NPE in InAppBrowser’s error callback